I want to know...

suqui
This post was updated on .
This I wanted to put up to ask everyone are you single, dating, engaged, or married? and if you have a significant other what they think about your fetish and if you're a girl how they think of you going bigger breast form, or if you're a guy if they want to be bigger for you? Or do they even know?

Re: I want to know...

David Hebert
 I want to know... have any body tried crossdress

Re: I want to know...

David Hebert
This I wanted to put up to ask everyone are you single, dating, engaged, or married? and if you have a significant other what they think about your fetish and if you're a girl how they think of you going bigger breast form, or if you're a guy if they want to be bigger for you? Or do they even know crossdress?