What are your views on unity or the lack of in trans society.

What are your views on unity or the lack of in trans society.

TransMusePlanet
Administrator
Join us as we reflect on my recent post Is trans society unity, under siege from within? What do you feel is the most devastating ideal that is within our society that stands against unity? How important is it that we address trans issues as a unified front or do you think its ok to separate ourselves amongst race, gender etc. Let's chat
http://transmuseplanet.blogspot.com/2015/02/defining-who-we-are-viii-is-transgender.html

Do you feel trans society is unified?
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .